Are fanny packs still cool? If you call them a cross-body they are! And this one is emblazoned with Maria Sibylla Merian's intricate illustration of the Black Tegu Lizard—an intelligent beast that seeks human affection like a pet dog. Exotic animal veterinarian Dr. Mark gushingly calls them "the best, the perfect pet lizard." We do not know Merian's precise thoughts on the tegu, but she certainly painted this one with a smile on his face.
So wear this charming tegu across your heart or around your waist—it's just the right size for a phone, wallet or EDC if that's your jam. It's got adjustable straps and a small inside pocket for extra secret stuff. Get yours today and wear art history like it's 1995.
• 100% water-resistant polyester with a silky lining
• Fabric weight: 9.91 oz / 336 g
• Dimensions: H 6.5'' (16cm), W 13'' (33cm), D 2¾'' (7cm)
• Top zipper with 2 sliders
• Inner pocket
• 1¼'' wide adjustable straps