"The Dadas are here!"
This poster reproduces the cover of Der Zeltweg, a Dadist publication organized by Tristian Tzara and published in 1919 in Zürich. Out of the initial chaos of the Dadist aesthetic, this was a refinement of the explosively popular movement. Elegant typography is countered by a raw, amorphous illustration. It's child-like, aggressive, abstract but almost figurative. Beautiful, energetic, and strange. I've editorialized the color for added drama—the original was black on cheap newspaper stock. Had to keep costs low if you wanted to make a profit off a 2 Franc magazine.
- Museum-quality 250 gsm / 110 lb matte (uncoated) archival paper
- Lightweight 1-2 cm (0.4-0.8") thick frame
- Beautiful, minimal black wood frame
- Shatterproof, transparent plexiglass
- Includes hanging kit, to hang in both portrait and landscape orientations
- Frame and poster delivered together, but the poster must be mounted.